Quality requirements for online studies
1. The studies are written and taught by qualified teachers. Teachers can be contacted by messages or by phone.
2. There is a chat-service in the learning environment (in Finnish only). In addition, we can arrange workshop guidance on demand, for example via Teams.
3. The learning objectives, contents, methods and assessment form an entity that supports learning.
4. The student’s starting level and competence are taken into account in the studies.
5. The student is able to progress at his/her own pace and follow his/her own progress.
6. The assessment is comprehensive, fair and transparent.
1. The needs of users, for example working life orientation, are taken into account in the content.
2. The contents comprehensively correspond to the learning objectives.
3. The material is reliable, clear and up-to-date.
4. The way how the content is presented aims to support different learners.
5. The sources are of high quality and they are clearly indicated.
6. We respect copyright.
7. Responsibilities concerning maintenance and updating the content have been agreed on.
1. Production always proceeds according to the planned process and includes several control steps.
2. There are uniform criteria for the scope of studies (estimated work load per competence point) and the structure.
3. The quality criteria have been taken into account at the various stages of production.
4. Students, teachers and interest groups can give feedback and it is used in the development work of the studies.